Sunday, February 5, 2017

MOST PROFOUND/FUNNY RULE FOR SENIORS!


      This past week,I helped out an older gentleman at the Burg Grocery and we talked about why it doesn't really pay to discuss ailments. His observation was that the other guy seems to always have something much worse than yours. 

       Out of the clear blue sky he came up with this profound one liner! I have pondered it all week as I have always tried to keep my Blog on the funny side without using any type of vulgarity! But, this one I just can not help but share it because it is just plain funny and true! Here is what he said: "Just remember-- YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A FART!" 

        I apologize if I have offended anyone, but, just the way this gentleman told it in such a "matter-of-fact" way had me laughing the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment