Tuesday, February 14, 2017

JUICE CANS FOR HAIR CURLERS???

    
         This past week, I put on a silly tidbit about the song "Shotgun" with the dance the "Jerk" and the Go-Go era, the mid 1960's. It later, reminded me of my sister, Deborah, during that time and her straight hair style and how she would lay her hair on the ironing board and iron away to get it straight.  

         I mentioned the hair style to a fellow employee who is about the same age as my younger sister. This lady said that she also had straight hair and used these "Big" hair curlers to straighten her hair along with using "juice cans" and would occasionally sleep with them still in or on!! 

         This proves women are absolutely the stronger sex if they will go through rituals like the above to be "attractive!" All I did with my hair, during that time was let it grow a little longer and grew longer side-burns. OK. For a while, I had a mustache, but, it came out red and after touching it up with my significant's eye-liner for a time, it got wacked!

No comments:

Post a Comment