Thursday, March 22, 2018

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?


       It's been a few years since I actually have made lasagna and during the last week or two it's all I have been thinking about. My sister, Deborah, makes it frequently and is one of her favorite meals and probably mentioned it lately and helped light the fire for me.

         So, this morning while in Marengo, Iowa, I stopped at the local grocery store and purchased the ingredients needed. All was going to be grand at the DML household Friday night!

       This noon, I attended my weekly Kiwanis Club noon luncheon meeting and guess what greeted me? Lasagna, garlic bread, and salad was the feature lunch. What would be the odds! The noon meal was admittedly good, but! Maybe it will be my Sunday night special.

No comments:

Post a Comment