Monday, March 26, 2018

BOX OFFICE BUST--OR NOT!


       Yesterday, 3/25,2018, I drove to Iowa City for my Sunday AM movie gig. The movie was "7 days in Entebee" and was about true events in 1976 of a Air France hijacking by a Palestine Liberation group of a flight from Tel Aviv to Paris, France. 

        It was about the most daring successful rescue of passengers ever attempted. It took place in Uganda, Africa and the rescue was carried out by the Israels in a very daring attempt. The movie flowed extremely well with very little of the gore of most movies today.

          I always love period movies taken place in my lifetime and of historical significance. I was told that the movie was only running a week due to poor showing. If you get a chance to rent it at home in the future, I believe you will not be disappointed. And, a happy ending!  

          

No comments:

Post a Comment