Thursday, March 8, 2018

LITTLE GIRL PLAYING WAR!


     
       Yesterday, as I was walking into the shop to get my haircut, I witnessed a scene that I don't think I have ever seen before. I'm not trying to make anything political about it, but, just wasn't computing in my simple little mind. 

        Here was this very young little girl, maybe 4 or 5, and she was down on the floor with all these little plastic soldiers and had them lined up against one another and complete with "sound effects"
was picking up different ones and shooting away. 

           There was nothing to really be said about what I was witnessing. On the other hand, I'm not sure what I would have thought if it were a little boy down there playing with a doll house and accessories! 

            

            

No comments:

Post a Comment