Monday, March 5, 2018

BEER PRICE INCREASE? OH SHUT UP!


         All this talk about putting tariffs on steel and aluminum made me laugh when they used beer cans as an example of price hikes. It was pointed out that the price of a beer could could go up a whopping 2-3 cents!

        I can just see a group of guys shopping for beer and goodies for the next Super Bowl party. One guy says that he refuses to pay the price hike due to the tariff. He encourages the group to switch to something sold in a glass or plastic container. Oh, shut up!

      I remember all the times that cigarette prices went up during the years I smoked. Did that deter me from quitting. After 40 years and multiple increases, I finally gave them up, but, it had nothing to do with the price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment