Friday, March 30, 2018

MY WAY TO CELEBRATE!


       Yesterday I had one of the most stress-fully anticipated three way phone business encounters in recent memory. It was one of the those situations when it was over you were totally relieved and actually when completed was like this huge ANVIL being lifted of your head or shoulders.

         Since I don't drink, smoke, or do any kind of drugs, I only had one source of celebrating. Later in the afternoon, I drove to Coralville bellied up to the bar at the Texas Roadhouse Restaurant and treated myself to a big ol' side of Ribs smothered in sweet sauce, complete with mashed potatoes, a fantastic salad with my favorites twin dressings--French and Blue cheese, and a few piping hot soft "rolls."

       I had no business doing that, because I could hardly walk out of the restaurant I was so full. Would I do it again? You betcha!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment