Thursday, May 26, 2016

WE ALL NEED A TAYLOR'S MAID-RITE!


       No I couldn't stay away from Taylor's this past week while in Marshalltown. One thing that is worth noting is the fact than when I was there at a little before the noon hour, the place was packed and with several people waiting for a seat. I didn't mind waiting at all.

       I guess what made the wait worthwhile was not only was I not in a big hurry, but, the fact that it made me feel good that one of my favorite eateries of all time WAS busy and no signs of letting up. We all need a place like Taylor's Maid Rite, when coming home to be there for us and say "Welcome Home Dennis!" Life is good. Even though I only had one with pickles and mustard with water, it made everything for a few moments good! May you always be there for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment