Sunday, May 15, 2016

MY SCENIC PICKS IN THE HIGH PLAINS!


      I am simply going to list the places viewed and visited on a recent trip to the Upper High Plains this past week of May 10th through May 14th, 2016. Admittingly, I have never seen in my lifetime such beauty in such a short period of time. Some areas I have seen, others not, and some time spent more thoroughly. It will be one of my favorite trips ever!

1. Sand Hills Area, Northwest Nebraska.

2. Badlands , South Dakota

3. Mount Rushmore, South Dakota

4. Black Hills via highway 16A in entirety, South Dakota

5. Devil's Tower, Eastern Wyoming.

6. Big Horns and pass via scenic highway 16. Buffalo to Worland.

7. Ten Sleep Canyon area. Absolutely Beautiful-Must See*

8. Big Thompson Canyon and River,  between Loveland and Estes Park, Colorado 

9. Rocky Mountain National Park, near Estes Park, Colorado

10. Stanley Hotel, Estes Park, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment