Saturday, May 21, 2016

SHE WAS A PHILOSOPHY MAJOR!


       Someone at the Burg Grocery the other day simply said to another customer "Hoe are you?" It reminded me of a old junior- high flame. Her name was Denise Walker and she lived in a near-by town of Gilman. I would like to fast forward to my senior year and we re-connected and I asked her to attend my Senior Prom. 

      She was a year ahead of me and was a freshman at an in-state private college. She was taking or majoring in Philosophy. It seemed like every time I o would say something like "How are you" she would follow up with "What do you mean by that?" It is a very pretty moon! That was followed with "Now what do you mean by the moon is pretty?" That evening got really old very quickly! Philosophy-Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment