Saturday, December 27, 2014

REAL NEWS OR JUST CHEESECAKE!

      Recently, I decided to re-instate my extended cable with all the sports on during the holiday's  and just getting bored , I guess, with regular T.V. 

      One thing I ran into right away was Fox News Channel and MSNBC News Channel. I did enjoy watching both from time to time as I found a lot of humor in watching such extreme news coverage in these two stations.

     Without getting in to it very deeply, the one thing that really stood out was the female reporters and anchors on FOX. Most all of them were blond, extremely attractive, and dressed, in some cases,  provocatively. The first night I tuned in, there was a newscaster lady dressed with an outfit that looked like saran wrap and was showing everything she had to please the guys from head to toe.    I think she was talking about the Ebola outbreak, or maybe it was about the recent happenings in Ferguson, Missouri. Couldn't really tell you as I seemed to have been distracted.

     At least it was all "fair and balanced!"

No comments:

Post a Comment