Saturday, December 13, 2014

JUST NOT YOUR DAY!

     This afternoon while in Grinnell and on my way to visit my sister, Doris, I stopped for a quick burger at Mickey D's. It was pretty uneventful until a big yellow bus rolled in. 

     Just a few  minutes earlier, I heard someone say to another that they could get off and away from the hot grill  as soon as the momentary rush was over. I am sure that this poor person was having delusions about getting off in the next few minutes.

     Then soon after, I heard the BIG announcement. The bus would be coming in momentarily and then the fun would begin. One minute you're having pleasant thoughts about getting away from that hot grill. The next moment you are headed back to hell and getting prepared for 30 or 40 hungry teenagers each with odd requests. Yup! Sometimes it's just not your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment