Saturday, December 20, 2014

IT'S TIME TO LIE! YA! THAT'S IT!

     Does anyone remember John Lovitz from Saturday Night Live way back when! He was the pathological liar. He was always saying stuff like - "Ya! I just had dinner last night with Oprah! Ya, that's it! That's the ticket!" 

    It's that time of year when a lot of people start going to warmer climates for the winter. A lady reminded me that she would be taking their Christmas tree down in late March "when they get back." I am not sure from where, but, I'm sure it is somewhere south and warm!

     I am tempted, but, probably won't do it. That is to lie to a customer after hearing a little bragging about where they are headed after the holidays. I am thinking about responding with something like; Ya! We probably won't stay quite as late as you are, but, will be headed back from MAUI by the middle of March. It all depends on if the whales are real plentiful or not. Ya! That's it! That's the ticket!" I know it's just sour grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment