Tuesday, December 2, 2014

FROZEN PRE-SLICED PIZZA? NO WAY!

     A lady, this past week, was checking out a huge Di Giorno's frozen pizza at the Burg Grocery. It was sliced into strips with a small container enclosed for dipping. I mentioned, jokingly, that it is getting a little sad when we can't slice our own pizza. But, we have been headed  down hill ever since the drive-up at restaurants was conceived.

     She giggled and then in the next breath mentioned that it was pretty pathetic when her liquor portion of her groceries exceeded the actual food portion. At least, I pointed out, if she got too carried away with the alcohol, she wouldn't have to worry about cutting the pizza and possibly getting injured. 

     As she was leaving, she thanked me for giving her a chuckle and I in return thanked her for giving me some good material for my Blog!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment