Friday, September 22, 2017

MAYBE TIME HAS PASSED ME BY-----!?


      One of my goals or bright ideas when traveling to Colorado this past week was to enjoy a blue chip breakfast or evening meal when reaching the town of Aspen. I had visions of locating this fine dining spot with a terrific view of the mountains possibly and enjoying a superb Eggs Benedict or Pan Fried Trout. 

       After arriving at this thriving and upscale ski resort area, my brilliant idea soon faded. In all the hustle and bustle of this village, it became apparent I didn't have a clue where to begin. So, even if I found a place at the recommendation of someone and it turned out OK, but, at some absorbent  price then what?

        I did find a couple of "fun" places along the way on my journey, but, a little more liking to my Senior budget and without all the Pomp! Yes, there was a time when traveling, I would have sniffed out that somewhat upscale dining place, but, that comfort food eatery sounded more my speed on this trip. Bye Bye Aspen! It was nice reminiscing.     

No comments:

Post a Comment