Tuesday, September 12, 2017

ANOTHER BAD SIGN OF AGING!


      This past Sunday,910,2017, I traveled to Coralville for my movie fix and a movie I should have never seen--the remake of "IT." I digress! When the movie was over and after sitting there for 2 plus hours, it was time to get up out of my seat and head down the isle of steps.

       This is where it gets tough for me. I know if I try to step too quickly, I would probably drop like a rock. So I very cautiously stand up and lean over to the seat ahead of me for balance and  to prevent me from collapsing. I have to move one slow step at a time for the three or four steps until I reach the main floor. Once there, I start to pick up my pace and am off and running. 

      It just makes me a little angry that I no longer can just jump out of that seat and bounce down that isle! One good thing is that it was dark and probably nobody really saw me or really cared!  

No comments:

Post a Comment