Friday, September 22, 2017

FOUND PERFECT B-FAST IN COLORADO!


       Due to extremely slow service at a Perkins in Laramie, Wyoming earlier the morning of 9/17/2017, I decided to just head south along Fed. #287 and maybe find somewhere to find a mid-morning breakfast or early lunch. Bingo! It was waiting for me.

       North of the Poudre River route I was seeking and just near the small town of Livermore was a quaint place called The Forks 287. It was a two story building with dining on the second level. The dining area was all done in  natural knotty pine with lots of the usual western decor.

        I was attracted right to the open bar with this beautiful view of distant mountains and foothills. Another plus was greeted greeted by this very pleasant and attractive young lady bartender to take my order. I had spotted a plate with this big yummy pancake on it. So, I just said without glancing at the menu, bring a single pancake, a couple slices of bacon, and some scrabbled eggs. 

        Sometimes, we can research and research and never find that "special" dining spot. Sometimes, if we are patient and with a little luck, it just comes our way. The little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment