Saturday, September 9, 2017

INSOMNIA? TRY BOB ROSS OR--!


       A fellow at the Burg Grocery was talking about the fact that he couldn't sleep the night before so he just got up and made a cup of coffee. I guess he didn't really want to go back to sleep!

       I mentioned that I go to bed with the show on cable HLN called Forensic Files. Most of the show is just narrative and you can listen to it just like if it was radio. To me the commentator's voice is so soothing. Good night Dennis!

       Another pair that would put me right to sleep would be hearing the voice of Bob Ross, the fellow that was on Saturday afternoon TV with his painting landscape show. Another would be, of course, the children's show, Mr. Rogers. "Hello boys and girls!" The above trio could and have put me right to sleep on many occasion. Who needs those CD's of ocean waves or forest sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment