Friday, September 29, 2017

1ST TIME EVER ORDERED @ MAID-RITE


        Yesterday, Thursday 9/28/2017, I stopped in at Taylor's Maid-Rite for my favorite sandwich despite I just was there on Tuesday with  out-of-town friends. Before ordering,  I noticed that an elderly lady had just received and I assumed  a root-beer float. 

       For some reason it really looked good despite the fact my plan was to only have water as I had my"double shot vanilla malt" the day before yesterday. When the young lady came over to take my order, I told her to bring me a "Diet Pepsi Float" in lieu of the root beer.

         I'm not a big fan of a root beer float, but, through the years have made 100's of Diet Coke Floats. In going to Taylor's all my life and since I was a little kid, I have never ordered a float. Once again, it proves that it is never too late to----!

No comments:

Post a Comment