Monday, September 25, 2017

I O D'd ON SCENIC VIEWS/COLORADO!


       After my last night in Gunnerson, Colorado, I pretty much gave up on my original idea of rounding out my Colorado Tour by heading to the Golden area and driving back through the Rocky Mountain National Park up through Federal #34 and then on to Estes Park and home. 

        That last morning of Tuesday, 9/19/2017, I knew all I wanted to do was head home`. It was like I had actually over dosed on too much beauty and scenery. Three days of constant travel and having all that beauty coming at me mile after mile`and hour after hour--never stopping.

          Starting with new territory like` the Laramie, Wyoming area, Poudre River tour, Independence Pass, Monarch Pass, changing of Aspens, rolling mountain streams, and Black Canyon, it was about all I could absorb for one trip. It was time to head back to my home state of Iowa and those rolling corn fields!  

No comments:

Post a Comment