Sunday, October 16, 2016

LET'S GET WRITING!


      From time to time I like to come out and attempt to encourage people to write or at least set up a blog, use Facebook, or write the old fashion way personal and family related short stories. 

       Someone asked me a while back if I had written my "memoirs!" No was my reply, but, I have written over a thousand personal and family related short stories over that last ten years. If I don't get around to a memoir I am OK with it. 

       I say to anyone who is reading this to get started. Just writing a few of your most important memories for future generations to enjoy will be worth the effort. Wouldn't you love to be able to read a few stories of family written encounters from a century ago. Give it a try. You can do it. Don't think about eating that big elephant. Just take a small bite at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment