Tuesday, October 25, 2016

INFRASTRUCTURE/ GET OUT OF HERE!


      You hear from both major Presidential candidates that they will do so much about infrastructure to create jobs! It seems like no matter where I travel, interstate highways, state highways, or local roads , I am constantly confronted with construction and detours or at least slow downs. 

       Doesn't most of the money for much of infrastructure such as road repair come from gasoline tax. Maybe I am looking at things too locally. An area like Des Moines seems to be booming whether it is private or public construction. I guess I need more of an education from some source just how all this new construction is going to work and take place. I just hope this isn't more of Washington's way of building more bridges to nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment