Sunday, October 9, 2016

A WEDDING/ A SCENIC GET-A-WAY & MORE!


      This past week, September 30th through the 6th of October, has been jam packed with family, friends, celebration and travel to a scenic area never experienced before. It all started with Friday the 30th of September and having my cousin, Dianne Davis of Corning, Iowa who stayed the night before driving to Chicago for my niece's wedding.

        Alexandria Arges, daughter of my sister, Deborah Laverty Arges, was married to Daniel Kolodziej in a ceremony held at the Saint Basil Greek Orthodox Church on October 2nd 2016 and the reception following at the Garfield Park Conservatory Both were held in Chicago. Illinois.

       My intentions over the next week will be to share stories of this fun and fast paced week.  I hope you enjoy my reflections of this journey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment