Monday, June 11, 2018

WHY I LET THEM DO IT!!


       This AM, I stopped at our local NAPA auto parts store for a pair of new windshield wiper blades. I informed the guy that part of the deal was that he would have to put them on which they will do as they will install new batteries free of charge.

           I have them do it just because I am simply not handy and even something that simple I would probably mess it up somehow.  Sure as I'm sitting here that's what happened. The guy came back in as the one blade wouldn't hook up right so he got another. 

        If I would have taken them home and tried to install myself, I would have thought the above problem would have been my fault and I would have gone "Nuts!" I was still in and out of there in under 15 minutes with blood pressure in check! Thank you Napa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment