Tuesday, June 19, 2018

NEVER STEAL FROM KIDS PIGGY BANK!


       I overheard two employees at our local Casey's about somebody stealing or taking money from a child's piggy bank. The discussion was quite spirited to say the least.

       Of course, it reminded me of a time involving my son, his kids and their piggy bank. I used to give my grand-kids $2.00 bills for birthdays and other special occasions. It was just "my thing!"

      One time, as the story goes, my son was going to Mickey D's for some burgers and didn't have cash or I guess a credit card. **Years before Debit cards.  He took some of the $2.00 bills and handed them to the clerk and at least initially had a problem in the employee believing that the $2.00 bills were real. It served him right. Don't steal from your kids piggy bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment