Sunday, June 24, 2018

CAN'T HANDLE THESE NEW MOVIES!


        This afternoon I was bored and decided that, even though, there were no movies on the big screen that interested me, I would give the latest Jurasic World movie a go! After all, it has already grossed over 700 million world wide. 

         So a way I went to Coralville, Iowa, and caught the 3:45 non 3-D version and paid the non-AM price of $8.00 even for a Senior. About an hour or less into the flick I knew I had made a big mistake. Maybe I have just outgrown dinosaurs, I don't know. Or maybe too much noise and too much predictable action with the heroes always getting away from trouble just in the nick of time and in a ridiculous situation.  

          I couldn't take any more and walked out with probably 45 minutes to an hour left. Last week, I did stay for all of the movie "Heredity" as it was billed as the scariest movie EVER! Ha! I don't think my heart ever skipped a beat or my blood pressure moved upward one notch. I think I've seen so many really scary movies that I've become numb. After all, how can you beat Psycho or the Birds. Those were scary! 
  
          Then, the type of movie I want to see like "Gotti" the Mob movie, has been held up over some type of dispute concerning the distributors. Just when one movie out of 20 comes around to my liking, there's a glitch! I hate to think that all that's left is Netflix, a really big screen TV and a
 leather padded Laz-E-Boy at home! PHOOEY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment