Monday, May 28, 2018

YOU'DE THINK SOMEDAY I'DE LEARN?


       This morning I decided I was long overdue for my week-end movie at the Coralville Complex. There was nothing really on that I wanted to see, but, I had to see a movie on the big screen. So, I chose Dead Pool ll. 

         Didn't have a clue what the premise was, except it had something to do with Super Hero's and whatever. I will say that I lasted about 30 minutes before I walked out. I've always been one to give slap stick, spoof, weird humor, satire, but, I guess that last movie I enjoyed that was a new type of humor was "Airplane!"

         I did try. Somehow I was in doubt before I even entered the theater, but---!I hate to say it, but that window or door is really starting to shut more even when it comes to one of my favorite past-times! Maybe overall, it's time to purchase a much bigger TV, get back to my Netflix subscription, and also, on occasion, pull out some of my favorite "classics" from my "flick vault" and watch away. I'm still not giving up on the Big Screen just yet, though! 

      

      

No comments:

Post a Comment