Friday, May 25, 2018

OH, THOSE JOSHAUA TREES!


          Coming back from my Road Trip this past week, I did get tangled up going through Las Vegas due to an accident and road construction. I found myself heading SW on I-15 to Los Angeles. I finally got off my mis-direction and on a lesser traveled stretch found my way back to I-40  east and heading toward back home. 

          On the road that concerned me due to its seclusion turned out to be one of the more scenic stretches on my travel. It was loaded on both sides of the road and as far as you could see were Joshaua Trees--big ones, young ones, and tall ones. I did find out that I was quite a ways north of Joshua Tree National Park. It just amazes me of all the beauty that surrounds us in this country!   

No comments:

Post a Comment