Thursday, May 10, 2018

NEVER TELL WHEN LEAVING ON VACATION-- UNLESS!


       I'll be leaving soon for my Bucket List of the Year Trip--"The Loneliest Road in America" with a few exciting side trips along the way. Everyone always says that we should never put on Social Media when we are leaving, etc, for security reasons. 

      I don't really care. I not only have a next door neighbor who keeps a sharp eye out when I'm gone, and, I also have someone who drives by daily along with our local "Fuzz."

       But, most importantly, a friend that I have gotten to know, since he moved here to the "Burg" from the East Coast, sits with my kitty "Tommy" in my absence. My friend, Lennie Rigatoni, moved here mysteriously about two years ago. He had worked for his "Family" in the Newark, New Jersey area and was employed by them in the "Refuse Business"  and was a "Labor Negotiator!"

        I love his personality and his tenderness around my Tommy. Even though he speaks with this heavy "New Jersey/Brooklyn" accent, and his appearance can be somewhat intimidating with his big bulky frame and crooked nose, he is really a "Pussycat!" I'm so happy to have a good friend like Lennie looking after my interest while I'm on Holiday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment