Saturday, May 12, 2018

THE TOILET PAPER TISSUE ISSUE!


       The whole toilet paper buying nightmare came to light on Facebook this past week. It used to be a fairly simple buying experience for me in that I always bought a certain brand, two-ply of course, and a certain amount per package.

       Anymore, I regret that I don't have along a calculator. And, one of the last times I went I took a chance on a huge pack of the store brand that was also on sale. Then, the last time I went I wasn't sure which one I bought or price,etc. I also forget then what major brand I had bought before.

        In summary to this fiasco, the other day I was looking over all choices and I wanted to just let out a big scream. It seems there were more sizes per brand,  and most all seemed to be on sale. Then one gets real paranoid wondering about the tissues per roll, square feet, and cubic feet. Then what if all the tissue sizes aren't the same?


         I'm now thinking I should have paid more attention in some of my Math classes in high school. Life is too short and getting shorter. I can't spend this much time contemplating toilet paper! Next time--shut my eyes, pick one out and get out of there!

















No comments:

Post a Comment