Sunday, April 30, 2017

CONVERTIBLES, WOMEN & HAIR!


        An elderly lady was getting into her newer "sporty" auto last week on a really bright and sun shiny day. I mentioned that maybe it would be nice if she traded for a convertible on a day so nice.

         Her answer was a definite no as it would be really bad for her hair. Keep in mind that this lady was, I'm guessing, in her late 70's or early 80's. Much of this generation still has their hair "done" on a regular basis and too much wind would play havoc!

       On the other hand, my younger sister, Deborah, has a convertible and I don't believe hair is an issue. I won't divulge her age, but let's just say she qualifies as a grandmother.  But, like most my age and my sisters,I know that hair blowing around is not an issue and if it is a baseball hat solves the problem!  Don't get me wrong, I think it is cool that the really nice "little old lady"  was at least burning up the highways in her dream machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment