Wednesday, April 12, 2017

BEST SAYING SINCE "CAN YOU DIG IT!"


       One of my all time favorite lines from a song was back in the early 1980's from "Thriller/Michael Jackson!" It was at the end of the song when Vincent Price came on with his famous "CAN YOU DIG IT"---- and then that unforgettable laugh!

       The line I heard today made me laugh and was the best I have heard in a long long time. I helped a lady out with her groceries. She opened the passenger side back door and just as cool as a cucumber said to me---"Can you make it happen?" After I was done laughing, I told her after working at the Burg Grocery for over five years that was the best line and one never heard from a customer while putting groceries away. 

         I have heard them all including "Throw them in there anywhere" a thousand times. But, not "Can you make it happen!" Too funny at least for me and my strange little world! Can you dig it!

No comments:

Post a Comment