Sunday, April 9, 2017

A GREAT DINING TIP CLOSE TO HOME!


       I felt like a real traitor. Friday night the Williamsburg firemen had their annual fish fry. I tried it once and didn't care for their batter. However, this past Wednesday, a customer gave me a great tip on where to eat on Friday night. 

       He was very convincing when he told me about the "All you can eat Walleye" at the Lincoln Cafe in Belle Plaine, Iowa. I have eaten there several times and they have great comfort food any night of the week.

        Come to find out when arriving, they have Walleye EVERY Friday night, not just during Lent. I could have been eating Walleye even back in January. Oh well! It's always good to pass along a great Dining Tip! And, it was all you could for $10. The whole meal was out-standing  including the dish of strawberry ice-cream. Oh by the way, you might consider going early like 5 pm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment