Thursday, April 28, 2016

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND!


     Years ago when selling real estate in West Des Moines I specialized in condo's and townhomes. It was just my niche! And, on many ocassion I would find myself sitting down with an elderly lady getting ready to sell her "unit" here and moving on to Texas, Arizona, or Florida. Generally,I would mention right up front that I had to be somewhere in about an hour. My purpose was so that I wouldn't get bogged down into endless conversation with the elderly owner.

       Well, what goes around does come back around. It happened when getting together with Mike Donahey at the Marshalltown Times Republican while writing a feature article about my writing and encouraging other Seniors to do likewise. On two meetings with Mike he mentioned that he wouldn't have a lot of time due to other engagements or meetings, etc. I had to chuckle to myself as that was always my technique years ago dealing with those "old" folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment