Thursday, April 28, 2016

ME & AUSTIN BLYTHE


     If you are an avid Hawkeye I don't need to tell you who Austin Blythe is. Most football lovers of college sports have at least heard of him. He played as a center for the Hawks, has graduated, and is waiting for the pro draft.

      Yesterday at the Burg Grocery he was in buying a few grocery items and I had the pleasure of taking his groceries to his vehicle. I had never met him personally and was very pleased to how pleasant he was and such a good looking kid. Too bad for most young ladies that he is married. 

     I just acted like it was no big deal and asked him just one "important" question. I mentioned that I had gone to the Iowa football Spring practice game this past Saturday and didn't care for the loud Hip Hop or Rap music that was played constantly through the entire game. Austin said that they only played it during practices to act as crowd noise. Thank God! It was a pleasant experience meeting him!

No comments:

Post a Comment