Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I USED TO LAUGH AT THESE PEOPLE-& NOW!


       Have you seen someone lately at the grocery store or at the shopping mall that parks their brand new auto way out behind where most park so as not to get that first "DING." That usually lasts until the sides get a few scratches here and there and then the honeymoon is over. Truth be known we should really continue to park way out there to force us a little added exercise.

        Well, this past Thursday I traded for an updated silver 2012 Chevy Cruze and just a one owner with very low miles. Couldn't really find a blemish hardly anywhere. So what did I do the next morning when I got to the Burg Grocery parking lot? I parked in my usual area which is out and away from everyone, but, I parked in a corner and angled the car so no one could park right next to me. Plus, because I am a carry-out, I can check on my new little baby quite frequently. Yes I know. We'll see how long this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment