Thursday, April 7, 2016

STAYING MUSICALLY HIP DOWN THE HIGHWAY!


       One of the deals they put in my new vehicle, 2012 Chevy Cruze, is the Sirius XM radio station set-up. They let you have it for 90 days then hoping you will be hooked and purchase it. It is neat for someone like me who loves music from most all the decades and types of music except maybe the 1990's till now and most Country!

      So at least for awhile, whether I purchase it or not it should be fun listening to all my favorite music for many decades. I hope I can find some Reggae and Blue Grass also. So along with my own personal collection of CD's.it should provide for some added enjoyment rolling done the highway! Who knows maybe I will even find "The Overture of 1812 by Tchaikovsky!"

No comments:

Post a Comment