Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SPEAKING OF PAUL NEWMAN EYES!

     
      In the early 1980's, my sales manager at First Realty Better Homes & Gardens, took me and his son to the "Road America" autos races in Wisconsin. It had all kinds of cars that raced including Indy and European  type cars like Ferrari's! The track ran two miles or so and ran around a irregular shaped course up and down hills and among trees. It was cool!

        One of the drivers there was Paul Newman, who at one time was a BIG movie star but also was involved in auto racing. We knew where his motor home was and my managers son and I decided to go over the morning before the race and see if we could spot him.

        We we got there I had my camera with a big Zoom lens in case he was toward the back. With my Zoom I could, of course, bring him up closer. Pretty soon I was nudged and informed he was right up front by the us spectators.  had my camera up to my ace ready to see him afar. Before I had time to adjust the camera for a close up shot, it was too late. 

        I now have a photo of Paul Newman up close and I mean really close. All face and complete with those Paul Newman Blue Eyes! I should put it on E-Bay as I am sure a lady or two would love to possess it!!!
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment