Sunday, April 24, 2016

THOSE TESTS ON FACEBOOK!


     The other morning before getting ready for work, I got involved with one of those TESTS on Facebook. I do enjoy some of them as they do trust your skills and memory on various topics and subjects. This was one about recognizing Presidents and the fact that only one in 100 people get them all right.

       I have always considered myself pretty good with Presidents and stepped up to the challenge. I was doing pretty good for awhile until missing just one when I didn't identify a couple of our earlier bearded Presidents. The downloading to each new question took forever for some reason and the time was ticking away. 

       I knew the rate it was going and not realizing just how many questions there would be, being late for work was a reality. Then it got into which President was single, which one was first with a dog, and shortest in office. Nothing to do with identifying the Presidents. I finally just quit in frustration and was also late for work which I very rarely am!

         Next time, I will only start one of those tests if it's later in the evening or just keep on scrolling. They will probably sucker me again with that only "One in a hundred gets it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment