Sunday, April 24, 2016

MY RECIPE AS GOOD AS RESTAURANT!


        It is always a good feeling when you can prepare a particular dish as good as having it at one of your favorite restaurants. That is what , I believe, I did Saturday night. One of my favorite dishes when eating at an Oriental restaurant is sweet and sour pork. I usually just go to our local Oriental place, pick up my order, along with some egg rolls, and polish it off at home. 

      I am not going to get into the recipe I used, but, lets just say that it was quite good and met my expectations in most every way. I did cheat a little by just buying the sweet sauce in a bottle and may have to try another brand or actually try a sauce from scratch. But, it is still a good feeling to know when you can whip up something and you can go MMM MMM GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment