Monday, April 11, 2016

IT PAYS TO ASK!


      The other day when I called my insurance carrier about sending me a "paper" policy, I couldn't resist asking the young fellow I was taking to where he was located. His reply was Corralville, Iowa. Small world with me being just a few miles away in Williamsburg.

      Just about every time I make a service call of some type, I try to ask where the individual is located. Sometimes you can learn something interesting. My insurance carrier is actually home based in DC and with large office in San Diego. Yet, the service person was right here in Iowa. Plus, he was born and raised in San Diego. I know most people could care less, but, I enjoy knowing where these people are located. Especially, since I have been in San Diego and had stayed at the famous Del Coronado Hotel. Another story for another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment