Tuesday, April 5, 2016

ALL SHE DID WAS PLANT THE SEED!!

      
     A co-worker at the Burg Grocery just returned with her husband on a get-a-way to Myrtle Beach, North Carolina. I had to ask what kind of neat places they dined and , of, course, what they had to eat that was nifty being right on the ocean. The only thing I got out of this lady was that she some type of Shrimp" meal. Keep in mind that shrimp is her idea of sea-food! Oh Well!

      But, just by mentioning the word shrimp my wheels were spinning. The next night I prepared for myself "Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo." Now I am working on a Shrimp Po Boy sandwich and then I will have still enough shrimp left over for another yummy shrimp meal like a shrimp salad of some type! Sometimes one simple idea can get those wheels rolling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment