Monday, April 18, 2016

OLD TIME TRAVEL-WE RINSED EM'!


       Mid MayI will be taking a traveling trip and was giving some thought this week-end about a couple of clothing purchases for it. My first thought was to simply buy something like a seersucker shirt or two which are real easy to wash out and let drip dry and be ready to wear again the next morning. 

        Keep in mind when traveling I usually take more clothes along than any two women would.  Just make sure you have a big bag for the dirties and keep going. My theory for a lot of extra clothing is "well you never know!" Besides, you say, how much do you need if you are in a car for four or five days.

        It did bring back the memory of my mother years ago when we traveled she would always wash clothing out. I guess we just didn't have much or she was smart and just didn't take much. Don't bet  on me holding back though. Old habits are tough to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment