Wednesday, April 4, 2018

YOUR FAVORITE THIS & THAT!



       One of my Hand Outs at my Writing Class last night was "My Favorite This &That." I came up with this self made list a few years ago for who knows why! I started using it in my classes some time ago as a supplement to the writing of favorite memories.

          My thinking was even if you never got around to writing a few cherished tales, at least some loved one would know about some of your favorite "Things" in your life. A small example are --Favorite song, hobby, female singer, Holiday, poem, President living or dead, actor, teacher, flower and on and on. My complete list is about 60 categories long and can be easily skewed to either male or female. 

            You can take this same list and make it into a "Least Favorite This & That." You should give it a try and come up with your own list with very little imagination. One year at Christmas time, I played it as a game with family members.It was fun, made you think a little, and learned a little about family!

No comments:

Post a Comment