Thursday, April 12, 2018

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!


        This past week an employee at Kirkwood Community College in Coralville, Iowa had this box of "World's Finest Chocolate" candy bars on his desk. They were for sale at $2.00 a bar for his child's Little League team in Marion, Iowa.

            He didn't have to sell me as I love those candy bars and have for years and years. I have always believed that it is the simplest way for youth and/or their family to raise money for a given project. All that is required is saying--"How many of these great candy bars would you like to buy?" "Two or Four?" That's it. Collect the money and you are done!

            I hate it when these kids bring home huge catalogs of all kinds of stuff to buy Then you have to sit there and mull through it all and then fill out this page of lengthy information.  I haven't had any youth approach me lately, but, I hope it is with one of these Chocolate bars. I receive the yummy product immediately, pay and bye bye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment