Wednesday, April 4, 2018

THOSE LITTLE *#%?$# PACKETS!

           Yesterday, 4/3/2018, I stopped at a Taco Bell for a late afternoon meal before heading to my Teaching/Writing Class at Kirkwood College in Coralville, Iowa. What sounded good was a Taco Salad as I love eating the shell when about done when it is all soaked with juices.

         What I didn't like was that they don't give you a bottle or container of taco sauce. I was instructed that all they had was those "little packets" that you can get on the condiment area. I have always despised using those on occasion for anything especially mustard. 

        I just want to squirt on as much of the sauce as I want from a bottle even though I may overdo and waste a little. It always seems, especially with mustard, that after ripping open 5 or 6 of those little devils, I go home and find mustard under my finger-nails. Life can be very unfair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment