Tuesday, April 17, 2018

WRONG RESTROOM STORY!


        For whatever reason, have you ever walked into a public restroom by mistake? One evening I was waiting on my date, Sandi Ferguson, to finish play practice at the Fisher Community Center on South Center Street in Marshalltown, Iowa. 

           At the time, Spring of 1962,  I was a senior at Laurel Consolidated School and Sandi was a senior at Marshalltown High School. While waiting for her play practice to conclude, I needed to use the bathroom. I remember looking over my shoulder and seeing a bathroom sign that read MEN!

          When I walked in the bathroom door I immediately heard a woman's voice, didn't spot a urinal, and saw a sanitary napkin machine on a wall! I knew I was in the wrong place and got out of there fast. When I went back out, I realized that a wall blocked part of the sign with the WO. All I caught was the MEN!  Luckily never again!  








































No comments:

Post a Comment