Saturday, April 14, 2018

BLACK INTERIOR SUCKS TOO!


       Yesterday morning I decided to not only engage in my weekly car wash, but, to also do the best I could at a little interior detailing. Along with my complaint about owning a silver auto in a previous story, a black interior is now on my "never again" list! 

        It seems like with black, I can detect every piece of lint and dust in every "Nook & Cranny" through-out my vehicle. But, I did the best I could with the likes of my crevice tool on my small vac, my can of ArmorAll foam, baby bottle brush, old tooth brush, cotton swabs, and couple of "blue rags." 

        The toughest part is getting "debris"  cleaned/vacuumed out from between and under the seats and console. The plus with black you see all and by knowing where it all is you can get it looking spiffy and looking nearly brand new.  I think on my next vehicle I'm opting for tan or grey interior and then knowing what I don't see won't hurt me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment