Friday, April 20, 2018

I SHOULDN'T TALK POLITICS!


       Many years ago, professional boxers, supposedly, registered their hands as lethal weapons and if they ever got into a fight with someone outside the ring, they could be in big trouble.

         I thought about that the other day and thought that's something I should do except I should register my mouth. I do not deny that I am very outspoken when it comes to Politics of today. And, I'm sure you probably know what side of the fence I'm on. 

       I should have learned even before the 2016 election started. My own sister "de-friended" me on Facebook as I became a little to "impassioned" about my side! The upside is this. Can you name any "soap opera" more exciting that today's political scene/circus ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment