Wednesday, April 11, 2018

NO MORE SILVER CARS!


        For most of my lifetime I have bought/or owned a silver vehicle because I have always thought it was a rich looking color and easier to keep clean than a dark colored auto. 

         The last vehicle I purchased was a late model Chevy Cruze which meets my needs very well, is silver, and gets great gas mileage. However, in the last month or so, I swear I have mistakenly started to get in a similar sized vehicle parked near me that is also silver. I know I have done this at least 3-4 times in the past month. 

         I'm sure I can chalk up  some of this "Oppps" to old age, but, I think there just too many silver cars around. And, I'm sure several of you that own white vehicles run into the same dilemma. Maybe on my next trade,  I need to consider a bright orange ride with some type of stripe down the middle!  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment